Microsoft Application Development – A Brief Overview
Digital communications are the lifeline for many businesses. Due to the importance of email and collaborations, the health and functionality of your Microsoft Exchange Server communication platform directly influence the stability of your business. While there are literally hundreds of tools designed to streamline the efficiency of Exchange Servers, the following tools are regarded as essential items in your administrator tool box.
Microsoft Exchange Server Deployment
The integration and deployment of your Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the most critical steps when it comes to revamping your communication platform. While this is a vital step, it’s also one of the most confusing. Microsoft Exchange Server Deployment was designed by the Microsoft Exchange Team to assist in the implementation of this platform. This tool offers administrators:
- Deployment Type – The installation and deployment of Microsoft Exchange Servers is based upon the type of hosting solution you use, such as Hybrid, Cloud-Based or On-Premises. This tool also helps answer the most common questions associated with utilizing public folders, Unified Messaging features and other essential elements of this enterprise.
- Custom Checklist – Due to the complex nature of this platform, it’s easy to become bogged down and ultimately confused regarding its deployment. One of the most common scenarios encountered by Exchange administrators is forgetting to accomplish vital steps in the deployment process. Microsoft Exchange Server Deployment offers a customized checklist based upon the deployment type and other unique variables.
Exchange Management Shell
Any business who utilizes Microsoft Exchange Server as their primary communications platform should begin using Exchange Management Shell. This vital tool for Exchange administrators simplifies tasks and offers features, such as:
- Automation of various administrative tasks. This feature can save you a significant amount of time when it comes to the daily duties associated with managing an Exchange Server (click here to learn more about features like that).
- Connection Creation – Administrators often need to create new Send and Receive connectors. This process is simplified through this powerful and dynamic tool.
- Implement New User Accounts – As your enterprise grows, you’ll need a simple way to create and implement new user email accounts. This Microsoft Exchange tool offers a streamlined process, and easy interface, to create new accounts in the least amount of time possible.
- Database Configuration – Because Microsoft Exchange Server relies heavily on the health of its databases, it’s essential administrators continually monitor and establish parameters to maintain optimum performance and functionality. Exchange Management Shell offers a powerful interface to customize database configurations for the best performance based upon your unique enterprise needs.